Clinic.co works on all modern smartphones. Please follow our guide below to rectify any issues.
Not working on iPhone:
Ask the patient to ensure that Safari has access to the camera: Open Settings > Safari > Settings for websites > Camera > Choose Allow (or Ask)
Not working on Android:
Ask the patient to ensure that Chrome has access to the camera by following this guide
Not working on Desktop:
- For Chrome follow this guide
- For Safari follow this guide
- For Mozilla follow this guide
- For Opera follow this guide
- For Edge follow this guide
Clinic.co should work on all networks and wifi systems that do not block video. If it is still not working check the following:
- You device has a functioning camera/microphone
- You have a data plan on your device
- You are not on a wifi that blocks video
If none of the above resolves your issue please let us know the make of phone, what operating system it is running and what network (e.g. iphone X iOS 13.2, Vodafone) and we will investigate it.